That One Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demons have a temper as hot as hell

Lynton
    Admin

Demons have a temper as hot as hell - Page 8 Empty Re: Demons have a temper as hot as hell

Post by Lynton on Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:24 am

He nodded and raised his hands in surrender then gently pushed her off of him, then laid himself along the bed again, having his head against the headboard, then patted his crotch slightly. "Sit there, legs either side of me" He then reached up and moved her arms to either side of his head and his own hands to her rear. "Obviously... We were naked at the time..."
    HayleyBaker
    Titan!
    Titan!

Demons have a temper as hot as hell - Page 8 Empty Re: Demons have a temper as hot as hell

Post by HayleyBaker on Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:12 am

She sat on top of his crotch and did as he asked but moved her hands to his and pushed them off her rear before she put her arms back beside his head, "What this was it?" She said with a frown, "This is how we did it?"
    Lynton
    Admin

Post by Lynton on Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:38 am

He smiled a small bit at her as she moved his hands then moved them to her lower back, not in any intimate contact, but just resting on her. "Well, pretty much... You asked if you looked beautiful or sexy like that... I said I wasn't that good at judging on clothed women... So you kinda stripped, no underwear on, so just the pyjamas."
    HayleyBaker
    Titan!
    Titan!

Post by HayleyBaker on Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:46 am

She looked at him then ran her arms under his and ran her arms over his back looking for any scratch marks, "I don't believe this still, no matter what I would not just sleep with someone, especially you." she said with a frown
    Lynton
    Admin

Post by Lynton on Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:52 am

He blinked a bit as she ran her hands over his body. "Um... Ah, the scratches... I heal quickly." He said with a small smile. "And remember.. You were quite pissed off, drunk and just started calming down."
    HayleyBaker
    Titan!
    Titan!

Post by HayleyBaker on Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:51 am

She looked at him with a small smile before climbing off him and stretching, "You had a dream and we did not have sex." She said before shrugging her shoulders, "Think what you want but you like me and you dreamed about me." She laughed to herself and shook her head, "You tell anyone we had sex, then you know what will happen to you." She said before turning around to head into the bathroom
    Lynton
    Admin

Post by Lynton on Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:01 am

He laughed a bit and swung himself out of the bed and jumped after her, putting a hand on her shoulder and spinning her to face him "Let's get this straight. You aren't all bad, and you do look good... And that's being generous, but I do not, and I repeat, do NOT like you. Understood." He said with a threatening tone, his eyes locked on hers. "And even if we didn't. You certainly had a reaction when I woke you up. You going to deny that?"
    HayleyBaker
    Titan!
    Titan!

Post by HayleyBaker on Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:05 am

She locked eyes with him and grabbed his wrist that he had put on her shoulder pulling it off, "My only reaction to waking up was to punch you in the face because you was in my fucking bed." She said before turning around again, she went to walk then stopped before grabbing his arm and pulling him roughly before pushing him out of the room, "You go do whatever it is you do while I get changed." She said, before he had chance to reply or react she quickly shut the door and locked it
    Lynton
    Admin

Post by Lynton on Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:16 am

"And moa-" He let out a slight sigh as she closed the door in his face and let out a slight groan. "Bitch..." He muttered more to himself than to her. "Fine..." He let out a sigh and shook his head. "Dream my ass..." He said, walking back through to the bedroom and putting his shirt and jeans back on then taking a seat in the front room.
    HayleyBaker
    Titan!
    Titan!

Post by HayleyBaker on Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:28 am

She sighed and shook her head before she put back on her armor and sheathed her kukri's back into their rightful places before she walked out and went into the living room looking at Deamon with a small sigh, "So anything you want me to do today?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:21 pm