That One Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demons have a temper as hot as hell

HayleyBaker
    Titan!
    Titan!

Demons have a temper as hot as hell Empty Demons have a temper as hot as hell

Post by HayleyBaker on Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:38 am

Demons have a temper as hot as hell, this saying is very appropriate when a demon does not enjoy the company or even the sight of another, this may be a human, werewolf, angel or in Scarlet's case, another particular demon.
    Scarlet enjoyed competitions and she enjoyed her reputation of being skilled and capable, she enjoyed that if someone had a problem she would be someone to pop into mind, her temper was fairly calm, but if she was in a losing state or if she was around a certain demon... well, she could become very hot headed and uneasy to be around, oh and volatile of course.
    But that said, for a demon Scarlet was pleasant and on this occasion, also very tipsy as she sat in the inn drinking shots after shots of Firebrand whiskey, sat by her hand was also some of the infamous Magma brew there ready for when she felt her night should come to an end in great and delicious style.
    Lynton
    Admin

Demons have a temper as hot as hell Empty Re: Demons have a temper as hot as hell

Post by Lynton on Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:15 am

Not too far away, just down the bar in fact, was said demon. A man named Deamon. A name he was given after being raised by humans. As a result of his upbringing, he was taught to be nice to all. Once he discovered he was a demon, he was disgusted with the humans, and turned on them. After calming down from his blind rage, he despised both demons and humans. for that reason, he was in the bad. Knocking back shots of Bullbreath, only two left in a line of five. His eyes flicked across the bar a few times, looking for something... After a while, his eyes locked onto Scarlet. "There you are!" He yelled over the noise in the bar, a wide smile across his face. "Scarlet!" He called out to her, a wide grin across his face.
    HayleyBaker
    Titan!
    Titan!

Demons have a temper as hot as hell Empty Re: Demons have a temper as hot as hell

Post by HayleyBaker on Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:24 am

She didn't look up or over at Deamon as he called out to her, she pushed forward some money to the innkeeper for more firebrand whiskey, she growled through her teeth and shook her head her eyes glancing up to him as he served her, "I swear to god if he comes over here I am sorry for the the state your inn will become." She said before sliding over some more money, "Just in case." She mumbled before taking another shot with a small sigh
    Lynton
    Admin

Post by Lynton on Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:33 am

Deamon frowned a small bit then called out a few more times. "Scarlet!... Scarlet!" He called out, trying to get her attention. "Oh, fine then." He said, shaking his head and looking over at the bartender. "How about a shot contest." He asked her, still shouting over everyone.
    HayleyBaker
    Titan!
    Titan!

Post by HayleyBaker on Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:39 am

She sighed and placed her one shot glass in the other and picked them up with one hand and picking him her magma brew with her free hand, she made her way around the bar, she used her foot to pull out the stool next to him before dropping her shots and brew down on the far before looking at him, "Fine, a shot contest if I win you leave me alone and you pay for my drinks for tonight and a month, now what do you want." She said glancing over at him
    Lynton
    Admin

Post by Lynton on Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:49 am

The male grinned at her then back up at the bartender. "Seven shots of Magma Brew!" He said with a cheery tone, looking back down at her. "What the humans believe we demons want from them. For a month."
    HayleyBaker
    Titan!
    Titan!

Post by HayleyBaker on Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:58 am

"Alright if your having that, then I am going to change mine, you pay for my drinks for a month and I get to punch you in the face." She said looking over at him with a glare, "That would be a dream come true." She said with a small smile at the thought of it, her fist clenching already
    Lynton
    Admin

Post by Lynton on Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:36 am

"Oh please... Like you're not going to punch me anyway." He scoffed, watching the bartender place down seven shots of magma like liquid. "This should be fun... You know you can't handle this stuff... Hell, who can?" He asked with a devilish grin, the centre of his eyes glowing slightly red.
    HayleyBaker
    Titan!
    Titan!

Post by HayleyBaker on Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:45 am

"I can handle anything if it comes to beating you." She said with a glare as she picked up one shot glass and held it in her hand, she licked her lips and cleared her throat before she said, "Whenever you're ready princess."
    Lynton
    Admin

Post by Lynton on Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:52 am

"Good luck with that." He said, shaking his head once before picking up a glass. "I'll see you when you wake up." He commented with a smirk, dropping the liquid right down the back of his throat.
    HayleyBaker
    Titan!
    Titan!

Post by HayleyBaker on Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:55 am

She raised the glass to her mouth and quickly tipped in the drink before she had swallowed she had already dropped the glass onto the bar and picked the second up before she threw the drink into her mouth, looking more wide eyed then usual as she both physically and mentally fought against the powerful taste and effects of the brew
    Lynton
    Admin

Post by Lynton on Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:59 am

He grinned back at her, dropping the first glass onto the table and picking up the next, dropping that down the back of his throat, then swallowing the two together, leaving him with only two more. He necked the third one and slammed it down on the table, picking up the last one, the corner of his eyes starting to tear up from the strength of the liquid. His eyes were almost fully dilated, and a small jet of flames left his nose from the fumes burning down his throat, clearing them, but also burning him slightly.
    HayleyBaker
    Titan!
    Titan!

Post by HayleyBaker on Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:05 am

She picked up her last shot of magma brew she drank it quickly and frowned as she swallowed she put her glass down on the bar before shaking her head, managing to keep herself from fading out, she looked over at him to see if he was doing any better
    Lynton
    Admin

Post by Lynton on Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:15 am

He looked up at her, made perfect eye contact, then dropped the last of the Magma Brew down his throat, hardly letting it touch his mouth before swallowing it and grinning, the red glow around his eyes intensifying slightly along with this level of intoxication.
    HayleyBaker
    Titan!
    Titan!

Post by HayleyBaker on Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:28 am

She looked at him with a glare before turning to the innkeeper, "Three more shots each, now!" She said before putting more money down onto the counter, "You won't beat me." She said through gritted teeth
    Lynton
    Admin

Post by Lynton on Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:31 am

He chuckled a small bit and shrugged. "I don't need to beat you. The Brew will do that for me." He shrugged a small bit at her and spat out a few small rings of fire that moved a few inches from his face before dissipating into the air. After the next few drinks were placed beside them, he picked one up and held it out to her. "I do believe that I'm set for another five... At least."
    HayleyBaker
    Titan!
    Titan!

Post by HayleyBaker on Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:37 am

"Just shut up and drink." She growled before she quickly picked up her shots one at a time quickly as she drank all three, she shook her head violently and rubbed her eyes as the drink began to hit her hard and fast, she let out a big sigh and then hiccuped some fire and smoke.
    Lynton
    Admin

Post by Lynton on Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:41 am

He chuckled and mirrored her actions, dropping all three of them before placing one hand on the bar to stabilise himself, refusing to so much as fall off the chair. He let out a small stream of flames then grinned at her. "Another three... Or are you done?"
    HayleyBaker
    Titan!
    Titan!

Post by HayleyBaker on Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:50 am

"More!" She said loudly as the innkeeper shook his head at the two before serving up three more shots each for them both, she picked up her shot glass and held it to her lips and smiled, "I hope you have enough money to pay for all these." she said with a grin across her face
    Lynton
    Admin

Post by Lynton on Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:52 am

"Oh, I do. But they'll be on your tab." He said with a grin, Picking up another glass and knocking that one back, his throat now feeling like it's on fire.
    HayleyBaker
    Titan!
    Titan!

Post by HayleyBaker on Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:00 am

She picked up her shots and threw back two leaving the third one in her hand as she began to feel the heat and her mind slowly being taken over by the magma brew which was making her dazed and uncomfortable, she shook her head slightly before coughing knowing that she was at her limit now
    Lynton
    Admin

Post by Lynton on Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:08 am

He grinned at her reaction to the drinks, dropping the rest of his down the back of his throat, letting the burn run as it will. He hiccuped a small bit, a jet of flames leaving his nostrils as he did. "Well... You done yet?" He asked, rocking on his stool involuntarily.
    HayleyBaker
    Titan!
    Titan!

Post by HayleyBaker on Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:17 am

She downed her last shot and rested her head in her hands before saying angrily, "Just lose already!" before she moaned rubbing her throat with her hand, before resting her head in her hands
    Lynton
    Admin

Post by Lynton on Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:21 am

He hiccuped again and shook his head before grinning. "Not my fault I can drink more faster than you." He managed to say before having to cover his mouth, muffling a burp followed by a hiccup.
    HayleyBaker
    Titan!
    Titan!

Post by HayleyBaker on Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:28 am

She finished her next shot and wobbled on her stool as she did her hand barely holding onto the counter before she dropped her glass onto the counter, she coughed up some more fire and held her head in her hands let out a moan of pain and tiredness from the amount she had been drinking

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:49 pm