That One Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Angel City

mianamint
    First blood
    First blood

Angel City - Page 3 Empty Re: Angel City

Post by mianamint Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:04 am

"Yet here I am with the prime opportunity to kill a demon and I am not even attempting to hurt you, I am thinking more about leaving, the thought of bringing your harm is at the very bottom of my mind." She sighed before taking a stance and holding her hand to the side as if she was holding a sword, "So its up to you, we fight and I kill you and you die with your opinion feeling justified, I leave now or you can give me a reason to stay with you other than a debate."
    Lynton
    Admin

Post by Lynton Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:26 am

"You said that you could have escaped at any point, yet you did not. That means that you could not actually escape, since you never knew if you would be able to escape once you were bought. I could have easily the that necklace on you before waking you, so that you would be as weak as the humans and not yourself, in that time, you would not be able to do anything to resist whatever anyone wanted you to do. No angel is that stupid." He gave her a small smirk and shook his head again. "On top of that, you cannot leave now, as there is no place you can go to. At all. This entire palace is surrounded by a field that prevents any entry and any exit except through my Scrying mirrors."
    mianamint
    First blood
    First blood

Post by mianamint Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:31 am

"If you think I am trapped in here then you are mistaken, believe me I can become this unpleasant being you think I am." She said threateningly, she looked around the room before saying, "Are you going to tell me why I am here."
    Lynton
    Admin

Post by Lynton Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:40 am

"And in doing so, you would only prove me right." He turned his back on her for a moment, then walked back to the window. "You cannot leave here without my permission, which I do not give you. And by you cannot, I mean physically, cannot leave." He pointed out to a large gate, a few miles from the window. "That is the boundary, it loops all around the complex, and above it too. There is no leaving, and no getting in without my consent. You can kill me, and then spend the rest of your days trapped in here, slowly starving to death"
    mianamint
    First blood
    First blood

Post by mianamint Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:43 am

"You really do know nothing about my race and if that is the way you want to play it then fine." She said before turning and walking to the door, she pulled it open and started to walk off down the corridor her hands behind her back as she did so, not really paying attention to anything around her.
    Lynton
    Admin

Post by Lynton Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:07 am

He opened a Scrying mirror beside him and reached into it, and from it, he pulled the dagger, then threw it directly at her back, right between her shoulder blades with pinpoint accuracy.
    mianamint
    First blood
    First blood

Post by mianamint Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:10 am

She turned as fast as he could throw it reaching out with her arm and grabbing the hilt of the dagger before the blade could reach her, without saying a word or throwing him a glance she turned around and keep on walking as had done before the dagger held tightly in her hand.
    Lynton
    Admin

Post by Lynton Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:13 am

He raised an eyebrow then clicked his fingers, starting a wall of fire right in front of her, cutting of her path. To touch the fire, would be to draw all her power into the flames, fueling the flames. Trying to put them out also would not work, as he was giving them enough energy to stay powered fora good few years.
    mianamint
    First blood
    First blood

Post by mianamint Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:18 am

She stopped as the wall of fire appeared in front of her, she gave it a quick look up and down before he raised her hand and brought it down to her side as she did a wall of golden fire fell in front of flames, blocking it from herself and also acting as a shield from its absorbing abilities, she looked at flame wall before turning on her heel and walking back the way she came, still emotionless and seemingly paying no attention to her surroundings.
    Lynton
    Admin

Post by Lynton Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:27 am

As she walked back towards him, the black flames stopped. "Came to your senses, eh?"
    mianamint
    First blood
    First blood

Post by mianamint Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:32 am

She walked past him without giving him a glance or acknowledgement, she spun the dagger around in the palm of her hand so the blade rested against her arm, she then hit the window with the butt of the daggers hilt, as the glass fell away, she hopped out of the window onto the floor outside the palace, she brushed off her sleeves and kept on walking with her passive aggressive protest.
    Lynton
    Admin

Post by Lynton Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:43 am

He let out a slight sigh and shook his head at her before jumping out of the building just behind her. "Awwww, aren't you cute. Smashing things just like a human child having a temper tantrum."
    mianamint
    First blood
    First blood

Post by mianamint Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:48 am

She kept on walking still not paying attention to him, she continued to walk a small smile still on her face, she continued to walk down the courtyard as she walked she began to work together a spell in her head, stringing together the right words and tweaking on it, just in case.
    Lynton
    Admin

Post by Lynton Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:53 am

He stayed just a few feet behind her, and after a sort time, pulled the necklace out of his pocket, and slipped it around her neck, locking it in place before she could say a word. "And that solves that problem." He muttered to himself.
    mianamint
    First blood
    First blood

Post by mianamint Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:58 am

As the cold metal of the necklace touched her skin she murmured the spell, her pace began to slow down as she looked down at the necklace, she held it in between her fingers raising it up to her eye level before she fell forward onto the floor, her energy rushing from her like someone had just put in a hole in a balloon, her muscles went numb, her senses dimmed, even her mind began to become a mess causing her a headache which felt like her head was about to explode.
    Lynton
    Admin

Post by Lynton Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:01 pm

He let out a small sigh as she hit the floor, then shook his head. "Now. Stand up, then you can go and fix the window you just broke... Oh, and give me the dagger back please."
    mianamint
    First blood
    First blood

Post by mianamint Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:04 pm

She pushed herself up from the floor and looked down at herself before looking at him and then the palace before saying, "What did you say?"
    Lynton
    Admin

Post by Lynton Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:08 pm

"Dagger back, and fix the window." He repeated himself, frowning slightly.
    mianamint
    First blood
    First blood

Post by mianamint Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:09 pm

She looked at the dagger in her hand before dropping it onto the floor before looking around, in a bewildered state, "What did you, no, who are you?" She said sounding and looking confused, her body shivering slightly as she looked around
    Lynton
    Admin

Post by Lynton Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:11 pm

He smiled a small bit and picked up the dagger, opening a Scrying mirror and placing it inside it before closing it again. "I am your master. Come on. I'll show you what you need to do."
    mianamint
    First blood
    First blood

Post by mianamint Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:14 pm

Master?" she said shaking her head slightly before holding her head in her hands before she looked up at him with a confused frown as she concentrated, "I'm... a servant? I think?"
    Lynton
    Admin

Post by Lynton Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:02 am

He nodded a small bit. "That's right... Can you remember your name?" He asked, placing a hand on her shoulder and leading her back through a large oak door, into the palace again.
    mianamint
    First blood
    First blood

Post by mianamint Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:05 am

"Miana, I remember my name, I just feel like I have forgotten some stuff, I'm sorry I don't know what has happened to me." She said with a slight shake of her head before looking up at him, "What happened?"
    Lynton
    Admin

Post by Lynton Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:40 am

"Oh, nothing bad. You had just taken a little fall, you'll be fine soon. Come on then, lets get you inside."
    mianamint
    First blood
    First blood

Post by mianamint Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:55 am

"Thank you sir." She said walking with him before she shook her head, "I'm sorry this doesn't feel right, I feel like I should be doing something."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:03 am