That One Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Angel City

mianamint
    First blood
    First blood

Angel City Empty Angel City

Post by mianamint Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:17 am

In the depths and underbelly of the gleaming city was a slave market, a home of villainy and trafficking of not just people, but other worldly beings, vampires, werewolves, fairies, the big buzz of the market was that one of the sellers had in his possession was an angel, but the price, alone to simply view the angel he was demanding a high price, let alone the selling price of the angel.
    Lynton
    Admin

Angel City Empty Re: Angel City

Post by Lynton Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:56 am

An average male who took part in average human activities went by the name of Deamon. Or, at least, that is what most people thought. In truth, he was a rather ruthless demon who would stop at nothing to take what he wanted... Again, another little lie told to those that saw past the 'human' act. But today, he was walking down his favorite path in the underbelly of the city, taking the tunnels deep into the highly secret, yet well known slave market. He wore high cowhide boots, and black denim Levi jeans, an untucked white shirt under a brown leather duster, his face covered by a light brown Stetson hat. On his waist, hung a gunbelt and, not surprisingly, a .44 Magnum. All he seemed to be missing were the spurs on his boots to finish that cowboy look.

He had heard some of the men and women, and the occasional slave muttering about another slave being brought in. Something not unusual. When he overheard one of the slaves talking, though, he stepped forward to ask her more, the seller of said slave, however, tried stopping him, only to receive a glare before getting the answers he desired from the soon to be sold slave. He thanked her then took a step back before flipping a gold coin towards the seller, then walking off towards the correct isle and row.
    mianamint
    First blood
    First blood

Post by mianamint Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:06 am

In between the small areas in which slavers stood in front of crowded cages or separated tents there was a small wooden hut, obviously whoever the seller was had spent a bit of coin and was expecting profit, outside stood two hooded vampires who stood by the metal door, someone approached and asked what was inside to which the vampires simply replied. "$100,000" the man took a step back and said, "What the hell for?" the vampire smiled and said, "Protection, we are paying a lot to keep this slave secure, believe me if you have the money to see her and buy her I am sure you could use her for anything you imagine, if you got the balls to control her." the man frowned and waved his hands, "I'll see whatever it is later." he said before shuffling off with a mumble pulling out his phone to text someone. The vampires stood where they were looking at everyone, keeping an eagles eye on everyone.
    Lynton
    Admin

Post by Lynton Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:11 am

Deamon chuckled a bit as the male walked off, then he himself, walked up to the door, completely ignoring the two vampires, and went to open it. He wasn't oblivious to them, just pretending to be, just to throw them off, when you feel as strong as that, being able to push people around, being blanked can be seriously harming to the ego, something that these two men probably had bundles of.
    mianamint
    First blood
    First blood

Post by mianamint Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:19 am

One of the vampires frowned and put his hand on Deamons chest to stop him as well as drawing a small uzi and the other vampire pulled out a short blade and pressed it against his stomach the blade seemed to absorb light it was that black and it radiated with magical power, "Where do you think you are going clint eastwood?" one of them said angrily
    Lynton
    Admin

Post by Lynton Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:24 am

Deamon looked down at the blade, then at the Uzi, trying to decide which was more boring, before shaking his head and looking up at the vampire that had spoken. "Through that door, I assumed that much was obvious, although it seems that not only the current generation is lacking common sense, but the one born years before that, sons of Lilith." He spoke calmly, using the original name for their kind. He then looked at the other vampire. "Now, if you don't mind, I'll be seeing what all the fuss around this place is about."
    mianamint
    First blood
    First blood

Post by mianamint Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:29 am

One of them opened his mouth to talk but the other gave him a look and he shut up, before the vampire said, "Then you have to pay to see what is inside that is the rule, if you don't follow the rule then you will be killed and left to rot in the middle of the aisle as an example, then if your lucky we won't piss on your corpse." The blade was pushed against him and the other vampire said, "Now pay $100,000 to get inside and add a 20% for your ignorance, then you can get inside."
    Lynton
    Admin

Post by Lynton Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:37 am

"Oh, open threats? And here I was being rather civil. But very well. If you wish to play it like that." He chuckled darkly then took a slight step back so that he could see both their faces at once, and so that they could see the literal hellfire raging in the pupil of his eyes. "You will both step aside, and pay be £100,000, then add an extra 20% for your own arrogance, then, if you're lucky, I won't send your souls to the deepest pits of hell." He then locked eyes with them both. "Perhaps you don't recognise me, maybe a bit of heat will jog your memory." He gave a slight grin, then, with a click of his fingers, the male holding the blade would find the blade aflame, black fire running along the entire blade, soon reaching his hand. "Oh, Vampires don't like fire, do they?"
    mianamint
    First blood
    First blood

Post by mianamint Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:43 am

The vampire looked down at the blade then back to him, the flame burning around his hand but not effecting it like he was under an enchantment before he looked at the other vampire, "Why would a demon want an angel?" the vampire shook his head and smacked him over the back of the head, "To kill her you idiot." The vampire turned and looked at him, "You can try whatever you want demon, but our employer was very careful in protecting his product from anyone, including a demon and the 'enlightened' opposites of yours." He shrugged, "So pay up now, get shot down or fuck off." He said before raising his uzi slightly, "Your call."
    Lynton
    Admin

Post by Lynton Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:47 am

"Ah, so you chose the deepest pits of hell? Such a shame. I'll make the arrangements with my father soon. Mind if I take your names so I can file the paperwork faster? It would be a bother to have to search for your wandering souls." He commented with a slight sigh before watching as the fire burns over the rest of the vampires body.
    mianamint
    First blood
    First blood

Post by mianamint Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:50 am

The vampire hit the door with the hilt of his blade and a few seconds later the flames were countered with a spell and the vampires said, "Pay up and we'll worry about your daddy." the other one stamped his foot and said, "I'm going to kill him." the other shook his head and said, "If he doesn't pay up or if he speaks another sentence that just wastes our time, then we kill him."
    Lynton
    Admin

Post by Lynton Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:58 am

"Tell me then, which one of you two are willing to attack first? Who has the balls to attack the first born of the original angel?" He asked with a with a chuckle, his hands by his sides, one rather close to his sidearm.
    mianamint
    First blood
    First blood

Post by mianamint Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:06 am

The vampires both got ready to attack then the door opened and a man in a suit with grey hair and a pair of glasses looked at them and him, "Who?" The vampires both looked at the man and said, "Someone refusing to pay and chatting with a big mouth." the man sighed and looked at deamon and said, "Are you going to pay or are they going to kill you? and don't give me 'oh puny weapons' because I wouldn't be carrying them if I managed to capture an angel." He sighed and walked back inside shutting it behind him before he could even respond. The vampires turning and looking at him, "You heard the man, pay up or die."
    Lynton
    Admin

Post by Lynton Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:10 am

Deamon chuckled and shook his head. "I will pay to buy her, if I decide to buy her. Until then, my money is mine. Shall I make a solemn oath to not lay a finger on her until I pay? I'm sure you should know that an oath for one such as me is unbreakable." He gave the man a slight grin and blanked the two vampires once again.
    mianamint
    First blood
    First blood

Post by mianamint Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:12 am

The vampires rolled their eyes and the other opened the door, "Sure, whatever, you are going to just end up paying a lot more then putting down a deposit." Through the door there was an empty room bar a table and a chair with the man sat in it, a door behind him.
    Lynton
    Admin

Post by Lynton Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:15 am

Deamon chuckled and walked through with a slight grin, shaking his head at the two. he looked at the male and raised an eyebrow. "Couldn't you have hired knuckleheads with an ounce more sense than muscle?" He asked the male sitting on the chair.
    mianamint
    First blood
    First blood

Post by mianamint Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:18 am

The man looked over at deamon in the chair and waited for the door to shut before saying, "I don't need to pay much for those two, plus they both have powerful, yet for me easily acquirable weapons, plus you didn't think those two were it did you?" He laughed a bit and took off his glasses cleaning them, "There are half a dozen people scattered watching that door, if you drew a weapon you would be dead before those two even react." He smiled and said, "Money, how much have you got and no trickery, I have a means of checking fake money."
    Lynton
    Admin

Post by Lynton Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:24 am

"That is, however, assuming I don't have my own protection." He replied with a small grin before lifting a hand to check his nails. "How much money? How much is the girl?" Deamon gave a slight chuckle then took a few steps towards the other male, his eyes flicking up to the door. "How much I am willing to pay, however, depends on her condition. With the entry fee that high, I doubt you'll get many people wanting to walk inside here, for fear of it just being a common slave girl, or the price for the purchase being much higher. I believe that you'll end up putting too much money on guarding her that you will selling her if you keep up like this."
    mianamint
    First blood
    First blood

Post by mianamint Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:28 am

"You are looking around the $1,500,000 price tag for her, that is with nothing else, after all she is an angel and they are rare to come by that is for sure, other things to keep her line and to keep her contained will of course cost extra." He shrugged lightly before saying, "And between you and me, she is my last, I could easily charge more but she was a thrill to catch and selling her is my retirement money." He sat down on the desk and tapped it, "She is in fine condition as well, not a scratch on her, if you can show me the money then we would be grand, you can go in, see what you think, if you like her you can pay up, if you don't you give me $100,000 and you be on your way."
    Lynton
    Admin

Post by Lynton Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:36 am

He raised an eyebrow then shrugged, clicking his fingers and starting a black flame to the side of him. This one spiraled in a circle, creating a floating ring of fire which then turned into a black Scrying mirror, something used to commune with demonic forces. He looked into the mirror for a moment then nodded slightly at his reflection before reaching into the mirror, his hand passing into the solid object, but not coming out the other side. When he removed his hand, he also pulled out a briefcase and looked at the man. "Will three million be enough to cover everything? You can run every check you want, I believe that some of the bills in here, you might be able to sell for a few thousand because of their age... Other than that, they're all standard." He then dropped the case onto the table and gave the man a slight grin.
    mianamint
    First blood
    First blood

Post by mianamint Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:40 am

He looked at the briefcase on the table and placed a small see through stone on top, waiting for it to stay clear to indicate it was real, he looked at deamon and said, "Three million will get you the angel, the shackles, the necklace, the bracelet and the dagger." He stood up and moved to the door putting his hand around the handle, his eyes still on the stone, "Ready to examine her?"
    Lynton
    Admin

Post by Lynton Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:43 am

The stone would float a few inches from the top of the briefcase, an enchantment placed around it so that no harm could come to it, but nonetheless, Deamon opened the briefcase and showed him the lines of cash, then nodded slightly. " It's enchanted so it can't be damaged. Wouldn't want it all being burnt now, would we?" He asked with a slight chuckle before nodding. "Yes, I'm ready." With that, the Scrying mirror would vanish into the air once more, becoming nothing but a wisp of smoke.
    mianamint
    First blood
    First blood

Post by mianamint Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:46 am

The man opened the door and walked inside into the room, there was a small single bed and two chairs facing the bed, the man took a seat in one and said nothing, the angel had her back to the door and the two of them, her breathing seemed slow and quiet as if she was sleeping
    Lynton
    Admin

Post by Lynton Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:48 am

Deamon frowned a small bit and walked around the bed to see the Angels face, a slight tug playing on the corners of his lips. "How did you get her like this? I've known angels to fight for months without any form of rest."
    mianamint
    First blood
    First blood

Post by mianamint Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:55 am

"Quite easily, but a great performer never tells how he pulls off his greatest tricks." He stood up and moved to the bed, he pulled a backpack from out under the bed and put it on the chair with a small thud, before he started pulling out items, "These are the shackles, unbreakable for her and they are incredibly small so they are uncomfortable and also they can make her immobile if you put them around her ankles." He put them down and moved onto the others, "This necklace drains her powers making her the same level as a human and makes her even weaker, it also plays on her mind so she kind of forgets where she is." He pulled out the bracelet, "This is a real nasty piece of work, slap it around her wrist and her veins go black, her skin goes grey and she goes as dead as a limp fish, take it off her shes fine within seconds." then pulls out a dagger with a small blade, "Doesn't look like much but if you want to beat her or cause some physical damage to her, then well this is it." he put all four items onto the chair and turned to face him, "Thoughts?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:12 pm